Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies 4th
2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Internal Medicine category!
Treatment of Skin Disease is your definitive source for managing the complete range of dermatologic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice. This medical reference book boasts an intuitive and easy to use formatthat covers the full spectrum of options, equipping you with not only standard treatment strategies, but second- and third-line therapies for instances when other alternatives fail. You’ll be thoroughly prepared to offer your patients the expertly informed medical care they deserve when facing common or complex dermatologic diseases.
“It is a book I keep in my clinic, along with Bolognia’s Dermatology and a drug rash book. I would feel vulnerable without them.”
Reviewed by: Neill Hepburn MD FRCP Consultant Dermatologist, Lincoln County HospitalDate: 2014
- Address your most difficult clinical challenges by having every possible therapy option at your disposal, including third- and fourth-line therapies, as well as standard treatments for dermatologic disorders.
- Apply the in-depth knowledge of leading dermatologists through a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices.
- Gain insight to the essential features which define each dermatologic disease with chapters presented in a tabular format, using checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
- Seamlessly search the full text online at Expert Consult.
- Make the most informed decisions possible with the inclusion of up-to-date evidence levels throughout the text.
- Stay abreast of emerging drug treatments and research with the very latest options for the 251 most common dermatologic conditions, and take advantage of today’s expert knowledge on hot topics in dermatology such as bed bugs, erosive pustular dermatosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and more.
- Achieve effective visual diagnoses by viewing over 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are brand new in this edition.