Kaplan’s Clinical Hypertension 11th edition
Kaplan’s Clinical Hypertension provides you with current, practical, evidence-based recommendations for preventing and treating all forms of hypertension. Integrating the latest basic science findings and clinical trial data, this 11th Edition enables you to put the latest approaches to work in managing your patients.
- Comprehensive updates throughout place the most recent management recommendations at your fingertips.
- Updated coverage brings you up to speed on the pathogenesis of hypertension and many other evolving areas.
- Abundant algorithms and flow charts facilitate clinical decision-making.
- An accessible, straightforward writing style and a user-friendly two-color design makes it easy to find and apply the information you need.
- Full- text online access includes links to Pub Med for many key bibliographical references.