Handbook of Dialysis, 5th Edition
- NEW expanded coverage of vascular access placement and management
- NEW discussion of urgent start peritoneal dialysis
- NEW chapter on practical implementation of sorbent dialysis
- NEW updated section on home and intensive hemodialysis therapies
- Coverage of topics including: peritoneal dialysis, acute dialysis, hemodiafiltration, home and intensive dialysis, blood-based therapies, the physiology of peritoneal dialysis, diabetes, hypertension, optimal management of anemia, infections, nutrition, mineral bone disorder, and much more!
- Quick-reference outline format
- Content illustrated with tables, diagrams and charts