Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney, 2-Volume Set, 10th
Overcome the toughest clinical challenges in nephrology with Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney — the most well-known nephrology resource in the world. A diverse team of more than 200 international contributors brings you the latest knowledge and best practices on every front in nephrology worldwide. From basic science and pathophysiology to clinical best practices, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney is your go-to resource for any stage of your career.
- Review of the basic science that underpins clinical nephrology, comprehensive selection of the most important bibliographical sources in nephrology, and Board Review-style questions help you prepare for certification or recertification.
- Coverage of kidney health and disease from pre-conception through fetal and infant health, childhood, adulthood, and into old age. Expanded sections and chapter on global perspective and ethical considerations.
- Uniform terminology and nomenclature in line with emerging consensus in world kidney community.
- More than 700 full-color high-quality photographs as well as carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision making provide a visual grasp and better understanding of critical information.
- Internationally diverse, trusted guidance and perspectives from a team of well-respected global contributors. An editorial team headed by Dr. Skorecki and handpicked by Dr. Brenner ensures the ongoing adherence to previous standards of excellence. All chapters have been extensively updated or entirely rewritten by authorities in their respective fields.
- The latest clinical information including recent clinical trials, genetic causes of kidney disease, cardiovascular and renal risk prediction in chronic kidney disease, new paradigms in fluid and electrolyte management, and pediatric kidney disease, keep you current with the rapid development of care and research worldwide.