Weedon’s Skin Pathology, 4th Edition
The unquestioned leader in dermatopathology resources, Weedon’s Skin Pathology returns with expanded and updated coverage in this specialized field of pathology. Offering an enhanced emphasis on differential diagnosis, new author Dr. James W. Patterson provides the most clinically relevant developments in molecular biology and techniques while maintaining Dr. Weedon’s consistent, uniform approach to the subject. From practitioners and specialists to pathologists and dermatologists, this medical reference book is an essential addition to any dermatopathological library.
“The latest update of this book is well written and is frequently used for our problematic skin cases.” Reviewed by: Pathlab.org Date: March 2015
- Gain a full understanding of established disorders, unusual and rare disease entities, and incompletely defined entities.
- Immerse yourself in over 1,200 large-sized, high-quality illustrations.
- Provide the most accurate diagnoses possible with a design that reproduces what is seen through the microscope, thereby helping identify the characteristic features of the lesion demonstrated.
- Readily access important information through tables and boxes that organize diseases into groups, synthesize diagnostic criteria, and list differential diagnoses.
- Facilitate the identification of both key articles and more rare and unusual reports with remarkably authoritative, comprehensive, current, and relevant reference lists (over 35,000) for each entity.