Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders, 6th
Trusted as the leading text in the field, Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders, 6th Edition, brings you fully up to date with new developments in this rapidly-changing subspecialty. International experts provide thorough coverage of basic science and clear guidance for your day-to-day clinical challenges – from innovative medical and surgical treatments to new drug delivery systems and recent discoveries in genetics, plus much more. In addition, an extensive online video atlas demonstrates movement and posture abnormalities, as well as unique and unusual phenomenology.
- Get comprehensive, current information on every aspect (including behavioral and psychologic concomitants) of all common and uncommon movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease, other neurodegenerative diseases, tremors, dystonia, Tourette’s syndrome, Huntington’s disease, and ataxias.
- Focus on the new discoveries you need to know about: the role of ubiquitin-proteosome and autophagy systems in neurodegeneration; genetics of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders; innovative medical and surgical treatment of Parkinson’s disease and hyperkinetic movement disorders; and more.
- Stay up to date with new information on autoimmune disorders, novel deliveries of drugs, and new formulations of botulinum toxin.
- Benefit from access to an outstanding online video library (with dozens of new videos) that demonstrate what you’re likely to see in practice and key elements to look for.
- Instantly view videos online with your tablet or smartphone, thanks to new QR codes inserted throughout the text.