Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, 4-Volume Set, 2nd Edition
- Find highly illustrated, expert guidance for virtually any orthopaedic procedure you’re likely to perform.
- Stay up to date with the most current procedures – more than 50 procedures are new to this edition!
- Quickly review the relevant trauma or pathophysiology before viewing step-by-step coverage of the procedure.
- Easily locate and remember information thanks to bullet points, a highly templated format, and a graphic-rich presentation.
- Get easy-to-follow details on orthopaedic procedures involving all joints, as well as sports medicine, pediatrics, the spine, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Benefit from a consistent approach to each procedure that makes reference quick and easy: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.