Handbook of Fractures 5th
One of the most widely used manuals of its kind, Handbook of Fractures, 5th Edition, is the ideal, on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification. Carry it with you for convenient access to the answers you need on complete fracture care of adults and children – from anatomy and mechanism of injury through clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Access vital information through quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in the field thanks to new chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Get the latest information on special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- Quickly find the information you need with consistently organized chapters covering epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.