Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14E – John E.Hall
Known for its clear presentation style, single-author voice, and focus on content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, employs a distinctive format to ensure maximum learning and retention of complex concepts. A larger font size emphasizes core information, while supporting information, including clinical examples, are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue – making it easy to quickly skim the essential text or pursue more in-depth study. This two-tone approach, along with other outstanding features, makes this bestselling text a favorite of students worldwide.
- Offers a clinically oriented perspective written with the clinical and preclinical student in mind, bridging basic physiology with pathophysiology.
- Focuses on core material and how the body maintains homeostasis to remain healthy, emphasizing the important principles that will aid in later clinical decision making.
- Presents information in short chapters using a concise, readable voice that facilitates learning and retention.
- Contains more than 1,200 full-color drawings and diagrams – all carefully crafted to make physiology easier to understand.
- Features expanded clinical coverage including obesity, metabolic and cardiovascular disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, and other degenerative diseases.
- Includes online access to interactive figures, new audio of heart sounds, animations, self-assessment questions, and more.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.