The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases 5th Edition
Now in a single, convenient volume, The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 5th Edition covers every clinically relevant aspect of the field: cancer, congenital abnormalities, hormones, reconstruction, anatomy and physiology, benign breast disease, and more. Building upon the strengths of previous editions, this updated volume by Drs. Kirby I. Bland, Edward M. Copeland III, V. Suzanne Klimberg, and William J Gradishar, includes the latest innovations in breast cancer detection and treatment in a practical, easy-to-use format ideal for today’s surgeons.
- Delivers step-by-step clinical guidance highlighted by superb illustrations that depict relevant anatomy and pathology, as well as medical and surgical procedures.
- Reflects the collaborative nature of diagnosis and treatment among radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, and other health care professionals who contribute to the management of patients with breast disease.
- Offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date information on the diagnosis and management of, and rehabilitation following, surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the breast.
- Covers the latest developments in receptor modulation, targeted monoclonal antibodies, evolving inhibitors with triple-negative disease, and more.
- Discusses recent minimally invasive surgical techniques and new developments in oncoplastic breast conservation techniques.