Cardiology Board Review: ECG, Hemodynamic and Angiographic Unknowns
An accessible and engaging review of board exam essentials
Cardiology Board Review lays the groundwork for board exam success with its instructive and easy-to-read explanations of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease. Breaking topics down into case unknowns, this innovative revision aid provides examples of everyday cardiological issues and then explains how best to address the problem at hand. All content is complemented by clinical images and illustrations, as well as helpful summaries and key points.
Featuring 56 different cases, this essential text:
- Places learning in a practical context. Information about disease states is presented in case-based format which leads to better retention.
- Covers topics including congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies, valvular heart disease, arrhythmias, heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, and more
- Designed to present important concepts and information in a unique way to complement textbook learning
- Features electrocardiograms, angiograms, and pressure tracings
- Is applicable to those working towards certification in Cardiovascular Disease from the American Board of Internal Medicine or preparing for board examinations in other countries
- Is also suitable for those requiring MOC recertification