Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 7th Edition
After 30 years, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. International experts put thelatest knowledge in this specialty at your fingertips, with current and relevant information on everything from fetal origins of adult disease, to improving global maternal health, to important topics in day-to-day obstetrical practice. Highly readable, well-illustrated, and easy to understand, this bestselling obstetrics reference is an ideal tool for residents and clinicians.
- Take advantage of the collective wisdom of global experts in the field, including two new editors― Drs. Vincenzo Berghella and William Grobman — and nearly 30 new contributors.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today’s key issues – all evidence-based and easy to read.
- Sweeping updates throughout including four new chapters: ‘Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Delivery’; ‘Placenta Accreta’; ‘Obesity’; and ‘Improving Global Maternal Health: Challenges and Opportunities’
- 11 videos reinforce chapter content and enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery
- New Glossary of the most frequently used key abbreviations for easy reference